Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Tooth Fairy Came!!

Woohoo! Matt has lost his first tooth. It took a while for him to finally pull it out. As you can see, the permanent tooth was coming in right behind the baby tooth - just like his sister.
I think his motivation to finally pull it was that my good friend, Debbie, told him that if it came out within a certain period of time that she would take him to the movies - that was last Saturday. Sure enough on Monday, on the way home from getting his hair cut, he pulled the tooth out on the car ride back home. He said "I have something"... I turned in my seat and there was the tooth in his hand. I knew he was a little too quiet....he also didn't have his DS to occupy his hands. Next sentence out of his mouth was "We need to tell Ms. Debbie so she can take me to the movies". He NEVER forgets!! The tooth fairy did come and he was more than happy to have his tooth taken.....unlike Emily who requires the teeth and the "reward".

No comments:

Post a Comment