Lately, I've been craving change. Of course, it is not like our lives haven't experience much of that lately! :)
Okay, I already know what is on your mind.....isn't this the same girl who is constantly changing her furniture around. Yes, and I still needed some change. Dave & I agreed to change a few things up in the place where our family spends most of our time - the living room. We changed the paint color of the walls that flank the fireplace. They were a mossy green and now a cocoa brown. Check and like!!!
Then we decided our wall decor needed a little change. I've had the collage picture frame for months but just didn't know where to put it, same with our family rules canvas. Well, we found a place for them along with some iron fences I purchased when we took Emily on her first trip to Chicago. Check and like!!!
It is amazing how a little change can make a big difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment