Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Another Busy Week

It seems like my weeks just get busier and busier and this week is no exception.
Monday I spent several hours putting up a new bulletin board at our church. The week prior I was painting those letters & cutting those note cards at home in the midst of doing other craft projects.
Yesterday I finished the gold painting detail along with getting some craft supplies for a birthday party I am decorating for next month.
After school pick up, we all headed to the food store to pick up food supplies for a Thanksgiving "sample" plate we are doing for Matt's class. The night included making potatoes, sweet potatoes (yes, I said sweet potatoes) and poaching chicken for tonight's dinner. Oh, I made last night's dinner during all that cooking too.
Today the morning is quiet until I have to get the sample plates ready. The kids dismiss at 1:05 and then the Thanksgiving break officially begins. Woohoo!! For me, the break includes a lot of crafting. December 3rd I am participating in my first vendor fair selling my crafts.
Yes, I am busy but I don't think I would like it any other way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment