Saturday, November 19, 2011

Here We Go Again

It is official, my crafting has turned into a business. On December 4th, my friend Debbie and I are participating in our first ever vendor fair. The kid's school had a vendor fair last spring and they decided to do it again only this year it is in December. So, I am back up in my craft room making photo cubes, frames and I've started making decorated letters and words now too! This last week the time the kids were at school (3 of those days only half days) had been spent crafting and my days will continue that way until the fair. I've also started making and decorating for a few birthday parties too. So maybe, just maybe this love of crafting I have may turn into something that profits a little green - that would be nice!! I am very excited to see where God takes this.

No comments:

Post a Comment