
The daily busyness of life tends to have me moving so quickly I don't always "see" how quickly the kids are growing up that is until I find little treasures like these. Matt had laying on the floor in his room a notebook where he wrote "Today we are going to school" and on the other side his numbers "1 to 20".
When I saw this, it hit me. Matt is writing. He couldn't really write a sentence before the school year started. Now, here I am finding a well written sentence. It made me realize even though there are many times he acts like my little boy he is growing up.
Emily of course likes to flaunt how she growing up and getting taller and that soon she will be taller than me - she will be!! She also likes to tell me how this birthday she will be "double-digits" which is only 6 months away. UGH!!!
So even though I don't always "see" they are growing up I am glad for my little reminding "treasures".

No comments:
Post a Comment