Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Revisiting the Past

This picture was taken on New Year's Eve of 2005. Matt was only 6 1/2 months old and Emily 3 1/2 years old (how old Matt is today). This seems like a lifetime ago. The picture was taken in the morning so that is why I think they are so happy - also why it is still light outside. Today we got some snow - not a great amount - but the wind here is crazy so it is swirling around like blizzard snow. I know for a fact that Emily and Matt did not stay up until the ball dropped to ring in 2006 - then again I'm sure Matt probably had an early feeding in the new year. Tonight we are headed to a friends house to just relax and enjoy the night. We will see if we make it until midnight or not. Happy New Year to all our family and friends. May you be truly blessed and be a blessing in 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment