Baseball season has resulted in trying to create quick and easy meals. Meals that can be quickly made or reheated after the game.
The start of the season tended to be on the cool side as we here in the Northeast are experiencing a true spring this year. Soup seemed like a no brainer due to the cooler temperatures and the ease of preparation. I found this recipe for Cheesy Chicken Meatball and Tortellini Soup in my Fitness magazine. This soup is so easy to make. I was able to make it in just a few minutes after we came home from the game. The ingredients are simple and I didn't have to make any substitutions. I was able to find the Aidells chicken meatballs that are made with Italian seasoning.
The whole family loved this soup and everyone gave it a thumbs up. This will definitely be a part of our "soup" menu for the cooler seasons.
No comments:
Post a Comment