The end of last week including the weekend got a little unpredictable with Matt's new baseball schedule.
What I've learned is that planning meals around practices and games is a little difficult and, for me personally, very frustrating.
Thankfully the meals I had on the menu were able to be held over to this week and nothing has gone to waste.
Last night, Matt had practice at 5:30. We got to the field a little before his practice time. Thankfully, Dave didn't have to work too late, so he came to the field and I headed home to make dinner for when everyone (Emily was scootering at the field) got home.
Even though it was a warm night, soup was still a good option. I found this recipe in Fitness Magazine and located a link here on Pinterest.
This Cheesy Chicken Meatball and Tortellini Soup was so quick and easy. The best part is it makes 4 servings just the right amount for our family. Everyone liked it - 4 thumbs up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment