Matt is officially a Preschool graduate. His closing program was on the 15th of June and he was hilarious. One of the first things that happened was that the microphone the kids were passing as they said their name and what they want to be when they grow up blew. So, the kids were told to say it loud enough for "the people" to hear. Well, it was pretty quiet until it came to Matt who very loudly and proudly said "My name is Matthew David Wessel, when I grow up I want to be a firefighter." The parents who know Matt weren't surprised that he was "audible". Well, let me tell you Matt has such personality that showed through the entire program...every song they sung he bopped his little head to and performed every hand motion with great exaggeration. I have to tell you I couldn't stop smiling and laughing. Did I cry at the thought that this is my baby leaving Preschool and heading to Kindergarten? No, but my heart was tugged a little at the thought.
Matt we are very proud of you. We know how much you love being home and going to school every day was not always liked. Next year is going to be a big adjustment from 1/2 day mornings to all day school but we know you can do it and will have a ton of fun. You'll also be amazing entertainment for your teacher. We love you little guy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment