Saturday, June 12, 2010

Field Day at Washington School














The last Friday in May was Field Day for both Emily and Matt at their school. Emily was very excited because it was basically a play day and not a "work" day. I was able to be with Matt in the morning seeing I am one of the class mom's for his class and I had to bring in the morning preschool's breakfast of bagels. The kids had a great time. I was able to see Emily run a few of her races which included a leap frog race - boy, did that bring back memories of childhood. In the one picture, Matt is at the right "prepping" for his next race - his class got to run three races. Matt's class was done at 10:45 seeing field day is done on a half day of school. As soon as he was done, he was ready to leave. We stayed a little longer for me to be able to get a few pictures of Emily doing T-ball hits. It was a perfect weather day, not too cool but a little cloud covered so it never got too hot. Next year, Matt will be able to be there all day to participate. All in all a very fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment