Thursday, June 3, 2010

Five Guys...What?

Time for another Matthew "funny". This morning Matt asked me where he was going and I told him it was a school day to which he replied "bummer". As I told him to get his shoes on he asked once again where he was going and I told him school. He asked "When are we going to Five Guys?" Five Guys is a burger joint, so you can imagine my confusion as to why he was asking when we are going there and it is only 8 in the morning. So, I asked him "You want to go to Five Guys?" To which he replied, "When are we going?". Still confused, I asked him, "You want to go to the hamburger place?" A very frustrated Matt responded "What is the place Danny gave us tickets to?" As a gift Danny, our contractor and husband to the kids babysitter, Victoria, gave us tickets to an amusement park.....ready for this....it is Six Flags. Matt confused Five Guys and Six Flags. Hey, they both have a number and a single word in their names. Matt was very disappointed when I told him we wouldn't be able to go today that he needed to go to school. I love this little guy....he makes life very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment