This picture of Emily was taken in the summer of '04. It was technically her last summer as an only child. I love how her hair frames her little face and naturally curls in the back. She seemed so little then - I can hardly believe she is in 1st grade. Her cheeks always get red from being out in the warm sun. I remember that summer we had a pool set up for her on the back patio. She loved being in the water. I think she went in just about every day. It is so hard to believe that these days are over....thank goodness I have pictures to prove that this time of her life existed.Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Revisiting the Past
This picture of Emily was taken in the summer of '04. It was technically her last summer as an only child. I love how her hair frames her little face and naturally curls in the back. She seemed so little then - I can hardly believe she is in 1st grade. Her cheeks always get red from being out in the warm sun. I remember that summer we had a pool set up for her on the back patio. She loved being in the water. I think she went in just about every day. It is so hard to believe that these days are over....thank goodness I have pictures to prove that this time of her life existed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW I just can't believe the resemblance between you two. I thought for sure that was you before I started reading. Great names for a cat. She is not one for the tipical names like "boots"
ReplyDeleteor "rocky". there was also "kizzy" our first cat..
love ya