When we recently visited our "local" (it is 20 minutes away) Christian bookstore, Matt stole a private moment of "reading" while we were making our purchases. I saw him sneak behind the front register area into the front window while we were standing in the checkout line....after a few minutes I realized he was still back there and a little too quiet (you know what happens when kids are too quiet -TROUBLE). So, I peeked around the corner of the checkout area and found this. Matt was all cozy looking at a book....mind you this was not a children's book so when he realized I was spying on him and taking his picture he immediately came over, book in hand, and said, "I find no pictures". I told him that the book he had doesn't have pictures. When I finished my explanation we were ready to leave the store. I'm positive that if he had had more time Matt would have found a new book and sat back down to "read". Of course this time, he would have chosen a book with pictures.Thursday, November 13, 2008
"I find no pictures"
When we recently visited our "local" (it is 20 minutes away) Christian bookstore, Matt stole a private moment of "reading" while we were making our purchases. I saw him sneak behind the front register area into the front window while we were standing in the checkout line....after a few minutes I realized he was still back there and a little too quiet (you know what happens when kids are too quiet -TROUBLE). So, I peeked around the corner of the checkout area and found this. Matt was all cozy looking at a book....mind you this was not a children's book so when he realized I was spying on him and taking his picture he immediately came over, book in hand, and said, "I find no pictures". I told him that the book he had doesn't have pictures. When I finished my explanation we were ready to leave the store. I'm positive that if he had had more time Matt would have found a new book and sat back down to "read". Of course this time, he would have chosen a book with pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment