Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Art 101

Emily's artwork is starting to constantly reflect her desire to have a pet, not any pet mind you - a cat. I would say that 80% of Emily's drawings which included her in them have a cat in the picture too. Now, her "pets desire" is being made evident in even her schoolwork/artwork. The kids were told to write a sentence using "I want" and draw a picture showing their request. Well, it was no surprise to Dave and I when we got the picture what the "request" would be - a cat for a pet. What I love about her picture is that Emily is holding a purse and look who is holding the cat's leash -ME!! At least she provided the cat with a food and water bowl. By the way, the cat's full name would be - Pettyball Pumpkin Wessel. Now there's a name for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment