Flintstones, meet the Flintstones...." Here is Emily drawing of that prehistoric family. I only had to look at Wilma's hair to know exactly who the family/people in the picture were. Of course, there is Dino. He's a bit of a "scary" version but you have to give her an "A" for effort and originality. You have to love Wilma's hair and her short dress. Fred is a little on the thin side, I think he would like this picture. Then, Pebbles appropriately has her out of the top of her head ponytail. The outfit is a little more modern than what she is use to but I don't think Pebbles minds. Good job Emily!Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Art 101
"
Flintstones, meet the Flintstones...." Here is Emily drawing of that prehistoric family. I only had to look at Wilma's hair to know exactly who the family/people in the picture were. Of course, there is Dino. He's a bit of a "scary" version but you have to give her an "A" for effort and originality. You have to love Wilma's hair and her short dress. Fred is a little on the thin side, I think he would like this picture. Then, Pebbles appropriately has her out of the top of her head ponytail. The outfit is a little more modern than what she is use to but I don't think Pebbles minds. Good job Emily!
Flintstones, meet the Flintstones...." Here is Emily drawing of that prehistoric family. I only had to look at Wilma's hair to know exactly who the family/people in the picture were. Of course, there is Dino. He's a bit of a "scary" version but you have to give her an "A" for effort and originality. You have to love Wilma's hair and her short dress. Fred is a little on the thin side, I think he would like this picture. Then, Pebbles appropriately has her out of the top of her head ponytail. The outfit is a little more modern than what she is use to but I don't think Pebbles minds. Good job Emily!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what an artist!
ReplyDelete