
Well, I've decided it is time to become a little more technologically savvy here at the Wessel home and find a new way to keep those we know better informed of what is going on here at home. There have been so many times when things have happened here and I try to make a mental note to tell someone about it the next time we talk and I forget. So with Dave's approval, the Wessel blog has been born. My hope is to use this blog as a means of communicating the happenings of our family. The name of our blog is taken from the infamous Disney world..the happiest place on earth. We definitely aren't Disney world... although we do have our own ups and downs that make for a terrific ride and boy we are busy. We hope you will find the information/stories we post informative and feel free to chime in.
I knew you'd get into this in time! I look forward to keeping up with you this way. Think of it as online scrapbooking!
ReplyDeleteLove you! Dennis