
Matt is definitely becoming our resident cleaner of the house. Every time I bring out the glass cleaner he takes it from me and very generously sprays all the glass surfaces in the house. We are still trying to teach him that after you spray you need to wipe the spray away. On this particular day, Matt decided that he needed to wear daddy's shoes while using the Swiffer Wet Jet to mop the dining room floor. He loves pushing that button and spraying the cleaning solution all over the floor. Once again, still trying to teach him you have to mop the floor after you spray it. The most recent cleaning tool being taken over by Matt's is the vacuum. No matter where I am in the house as soon as I start the vacuum he comes running to where I am saying "my turn, my turn". The problem is that the machine is so much taller than Matt that the front lifts off the floor when he pulls the handle toward him to move the machine. The result is nothing gets vacuumed up. I figure with a little more tweaking I just may have my very own housemaid...free of charge! Now if only I could get him interested in cleaning the bathroom. Just kidding!
No comments:
Post a Comment