
We'll we reached a milestone here at our house and that is that Emily had her first away from home sleepover at her friend Gianna's house on Friday night. Most of you know of our ongoing issues with Emily's sleeping habits and realize what a giant step this is. Although she is much better at sleeping through the night, she does have a "required" bedtime ritual that includes mommy singing and praying and if she isn't asleep the same questions and statement are made: What are you going to do? What about daddy? If you need me, you come get me. So, we were pleasantly surprised that it wasn't until the morning that we got a phone call just to tell us good morning. Our little girl is growning up.
Man...if I didn't know that was Em in this picture, I would have to ask when this picture of Kathy was taken. Good golly, I think God decided to not throw the Kathy Papp mold away, but instead reused it to grace our world with one more replica.
ReplyDeleteShe is definitely a little mini me. No one would ever believe it if I denied she was mine and of course I never would. She even loves to scribble writing in notebooks and under pictures. Remind you of someone!
ReplyDelete