I decided to take the written advice of a fellow scrapbooker and this year not only did I take a picture on the first day of school but on the last day of school. Looking at these pics, you can see how they have physically grown but it doesn't capture how they have changed and matured as little people. The changes are numerous, too many to list but I can assure you, if you spend some time with them you will see how much they have grown. With the end of school, always comes their birthday's and another year passing. Summer is only 2 months but I can guarantee when they head back to school in September there will be even more changes. We are very proud of all of their academic accomplishments this year but also cherish the loving and giving moments we have shared with them much more!!
No comments:
Post a Comment