Since my last post we've had a bit of an unusual week.
Dave started a busy time at work which included working on Saturday and, of course, Saturday was when my body decided it was time to get a touch of a bug. I basically spent the weekend on the couch. The kids had to occupy themselves and take care of Jingle.
Monday morning I was feeling a little better but after running 2 errands, I was wiped out for the day.
Yesterday, found me back to "normal" but behind on my work projects. I was able to make the snowman I needed for phase 2 of bulletin board at church and a small home project.
Last night was all about helping both kids study for tests and a quiz.
Thankfully, today I was able to get the bulletin board update done quickly, so I could complete another project for a teacher and now I am catching up with you.
I know....this is boring stuff, but it is what life has been about lately....normal and not too exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment