Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Back to Blogging

Ocean Grove, NJ
We have been having an awesome summer so far.  The last quarter of school was pretty rough.  A lot of work and tough!!  I was looking forward to summer break as much as the kids.  

So, you've probably noticed that I stopped blogging for over 2 months.  Some of that was due to the busyness of school and then just trying to decided how much time I wanted to spend on social media.

Well, I've come up with an answer.  It seems that my fascination with Facebook has lessened and I have been able to pull back quite a bit from it.  I do feel that I've lost touch with family and keeping you informed as to what is happening with the kids - even though most of the time I'm unsure as to if the blog is even being read (hint!!! a comment every now and then would be nice). 

This all being said I've decided to start the family blog again and I am also doing a blog for my crafting "business" ...... alwaysputtogether.blogspot.com.  This way I have one dedicated to family happenings and the other to my guilty pleasure of crafting. 

So, this is a new day!!! I cannot promise a post a day but I do plan to be more consistent in keeping you all updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment