 |
| Emily's is in mid air |
 |
| Our arsenal |
After working hard today, the kids wanted to have some fun so I pulled out a bag of water balloons I was saving for just such an occasion. We filled them up - okay I filled them up and tied every one of these gems - I have battle sores to show from all my work! Then, we headed to the front yard for our water balloon attack. These crazy balloons did not pop on first contact but actually popped when they would hit the ground. Not to worry though the kids found other ways to get each other wet - squeeze the balloon until it pops. I had them do a few face to face popping of the balloons just for photo ops (such a mom). Matt spent most of his time attacking Emily from behind. The kids had a lot of fun and even cleaned up all the balloon remnants from the lawn.
We still have more balloons left from the package so another day may come where maybe I'll do a sneak attack on them. :)
 |
| Face to face combat |
 |
| Attack from behind |
No comments:
Post a Comment