The kids were very excited that Christmas finally came. We started opening presents around 8:30. This year we got a little smarter and made it so that after you opened your present you had to put the wrapping in the "trash" bag before you went on to the next gift. I know, I know it may seem a little "organized" for the "joyous" event but it made it much easier to get to opening the actual toys after all the unwrapping. As you can see, both Emily & Matt got a good amount of gifts. Matt has spent most of his day putting together his Lego police station, which has 953 pieces, all by himself using the "blueprints". As of right now, he's about 2/3rds of the way done....keep going Matt. Emily has spent her day playing with a variety of dolls and pets she got. Dave programmed his digital picture frame that he is going to take to work while I've spent most of my day on my computer and doing small household chores. Okay, most of my gifts were clothes and jewelry, what am I going to do with that...lol. It has been a very relaxing day. In a little while, we will do our birthday cake for Jesus' birthday - that is Christmas day dessert.
No comments:
Post a Comment