Sunday, September 26, 2010

Matthewisms

One of the kids favorite shows to watch is Americas Funniest Videos. I guess they enjoy watching and laughing at other people in pain.
The other night when we were watching it. There was a video of a man proposing to his girlfriend. At first, he held up a box and as she turned she was like "no" in disbelief and said "if your joking, I'm gonna kill you". Sure enough it was a pair of earrings. He told her too take them to the mirror and look at them by her ears and while she was turned he pulled out the real box. Well, of course, the audience was like awww which made Emily join in on the gushing....okay even I was awwwing too. Then out of the blue Matt says "that's lame". It was hilarious and so typical of Matt to make an appropriately funny comment. I guess with that attitude it is going to be a while before this boy get married.

1 comment: