
Matt is taking his "isms" on the road. When I dropped off Matt at camp on Monday, I told them that he can be a very "funny" little guy. So, when I picked him up on what I think was Wednesday of this week, I wasn't surprised that the director told me his "quote of the day". Apparently one of the workers from the morning leaves mid afternoon and when she was getting ready to leave Matt said, "Mrs. Boche you can't leave we're your biggest fans". I tell you he can make your day with his insights and comments. By the way as of this morning, the word future still "disturbs" him.
In the picture, Matt is wearing his favorite new sweatpants he got from his babysitter, Victoria, and her stepson, Juan, for his birthday. They are official Lodi wear bearing the emblem for Lodi Track (Victoria is a runner) which Matt think is for the train tracks in Lodi, not the track team.....too funny. Of course, they are white - not the best color for a 5 year old but hopefully, he'll let me wash them soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment