Normally our fall decorations consist of just 4 "real" pumpkins - 2 for outside on the front stoop and one for each of the kids to carve. Well this year has been a totally different circumstance. Emily's class walked to the corner nursery where she got to pick out a pumpkin last Tuesday. Then Thursday, Matt and I went on his field trip to the pumpkin farm where we both were able to get a pumpkin. To top it all off, the kids went to their Moppets group on Thursday night while I was at my MOPS meeting and they each got a pumpkin there. This brings our grand total of pumpkins this season to 9 (counting the ones outside). Those are the real ones, we have three decorative pumpkins on the hearth too. I guess it proves the old saying "when it rains it pours" this time in pumpkins.
No comments:
Post a Comment